We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm trying to get that cheese puff to my mouth...
Got it!!! MMmmmmm........
I'm not feeling too good today...I don't even want
my cheese puff...I don't even want to sit up...
Told you...I can't even sit up...I'm leaning back
against the couch. This is too hard for me!
I know...I'm still cute...just tired.


This was the ONLY time I was able to get Isaac up from a laying position. He's still satting in the 80's without the O2. He's very tired, VERY cranky. He does NOT have a cough, runny nose, fever....he doesn't have any teeth...but, I've checked and no swollen spots either! I'm thinking that this could not be good. I'm calling in the morning to get in to see our ped. Just so she can do a "once over' on him...hear his lungs, look in his ears....and rule out anything like that. THEN, I'm calling Dr. Mayman's office and try to get in on Tuesday. He told me last week that with the RV enlarging and the conduit leaking more...that shouldn't lower his sats.. But, I don't know what is! His lungs are clear and he isn't sick. AND I am still giving him 2 breathing treatments twice a day (pulmacort and albuterol). He's just not acting like his happy self. He isn't even kicking around when we watch Yo Gabba Gabba.

Tomorrow, we have our home visit for Katie Beckett (the medicad supplemental insurance)...YIPPIE...we've been waiting MONTHS for this!

Chris and Eli have new haircuts. Chris got his shaggy "do" taken up a bit...and Eli got a "mohawk". I LOVE IT!!!
Handsome Chris...with MUCH shorter hair!
I think Eli has a new attitude to go with his new hair!
New attitude indeed....but, we LOVE IT!

That's about it for our day. We were SLACKERS and didn't make it to church today. It was MY turn to go...but, Isaac was up ALL NIGHT LONG and I was in NO shape to take my "new attitude" boys anywhere in public. It's ok now...I'm talking to all of them now. I'll post tomorrow if we get to see the ped.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh man! That boy better shape up for his Momma! I hopr your ped finds something so it's no heart related! Keep us posted. Lovin' the new haircuts. What handsome boys!

Mandy said...

Ohhhh, the boys look so cute. Eli is really looking older now. What are you feeding that kid.

Isaac, you have to start getting better so you can play with Meghan in a week. Stop freaking mom out now and so back to being good.

Unknown said...

Hey...the squares aren't that bad, are they?!?! The new tape will have to wait a few days cause I just put new tape on today.

Okay...Isaac your really beginning to worry me. I am praying that you get to the bottom of this and praying it won't require OHS.

I just love the new haircuts on the boys. Oh and couldn't help but notice you wait Jon & Kate Plus 8 too. Doesn't that show make you feel horrible for feeling like you have too much on your plate. How do you manage that many kids? I don't even know how you manage 3. And to think I was even thinking about having another...that will be many years down the road.

Please let me know if you get in to the doc and what they say. Your in my prayers all the time.

Love you guys!

ks said...

thinking of you and praying for your family. good luck with the katie beckett visit... make sure that you let them know that he is requiring a lot of care (ie. don't sugar coat anything)... wishing you a boring, uneventful week.. -kamaile

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

I hope that everything is all right with your precious little boy! Isaac is such a cutie!! I love seeing his pictures.....he sure likes those cheese puffs, huh?! So does Emma! :) And we love "Yo Gabba Gabba," too!!!

I'm praying that he is okay and can get back to enjoying his shows and snacks soon!

Heart Hugs from Utah,

Wendy (& Emma, too!)

The Portas said...

I hope you got into see your ped today. That little man is going to keep mommy on her toes, huh? Isaac, what's up? I really hope you guys can get some answers in the next few days. Wondering what is going on is not fun.

LOVE the hair cuts! Handsome boys!! Eli looks so spunky.

Take care. Let us know how things go today!

Samantha said...

The hair is adorable! I am waiting to hear about the doctor's visit today...Isaac is precious as ever. I am worried about him...and you too...it is hardest on us mommy's!

Love,
Samantha

Unknown said...

Okay Lady, where's the update. Im waiting..... :)

crabby old man said...

ALL 3 OF UR BOYS ARE KEEPERS,MAY GOD BLESS YOU & UR FAMILY

jencooper said...

I love the mohawk!! All of the boys are so handsome!! I hope that you get Mr. Isaac figured out. I will pray for him.

<3,
Jen

Samantha said...

Okay...it is getting late and I am getting worried...you almost always post by now! I really hope that the appts were okay today and that Isaac has decided to behave himself. I am going to sleep b/c it is 9:40 now and all the kids are sleeping and I am starting to have my breakdown...I am too stressed. I will check back in the morning and find a GOOD report on my Isaac!

Love,
Samantha

Anonymous said...

I really hope the ped found something today so it doesn't mean it's heart related. Maybe sweet little Isaac is just trying to watch mommy get all worked up! (They have us right where they want us!) I am praying for you guys!

Eli's haircut is great..you can tell he thinks he's "all that" now!! And Chris is such a cutie!

Take care,

Cindy

The Jones Family said...

LOVE the Mohawk!!!