We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

OK mama's...sorry I didn't get to update last night.
We didn't get into see ANY of the docs. I guess this odd behavior doesn't worry them as much as it worries me. Dr. Mayman is going to call us today to see how he is...he doens't think the low sats is heart related. We can't get into see the pulmonologist until Friday. And the ped couldn't even see us yesterday...we're going in this morning.
AND...Joe starts a new job this morning...so, I'm rushing trying to get all the kids ready for school and Isaac ready for his 8:40 ped visit. I PROMISE I'll post when I get back. He's just going to check the ears and make sure there's no "normal" reason for his desats.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Okay...first of all...CONGRATS Joe! I wish the job was here in Dallas, but oh well...

Secondly...You are so much more laid back then I am...I would be camping out at the doctors and DEMANDING a check...but I am just that crazy. I cannot believe that no one sees this as worrisome but you and the rest of us heart moms. Maybe we do just worry too much, but seriously, this does not make sense.

I will be checking back for the pediatrician update. Thanks for posting...I have been thinking of you guys nonstop.

Love,
Samantha (aka the crazy one)

Anonymous said...

We're all a bunch of worriers...I think it's pounded into our brains by now! I'm glad the docs don't seem to be as worried. Hopefully you will find something out this morning, though. There has to be SOME reason for Mr. Isaac to be acting up! I'll check back in a little while to see how it went! P.S. I guess since Joe is starting a new job today that means you didn't convince him to move to Dallas?????
~Cindy

The Portas said...

What job did Joe get? Fill us in! Is he doing the Chippendale show at the Excalibur? :)

Hopefully you can start getting some answers. It just seems like you guys are constantly running in circles. I would think a very lethargic baby would be a concern??? Anyway, let us know what the ped says today.

I just don't know what to do with myself when I check on Isaac and there's nothing new! I start to miss you guys! (Maybe I'm the crazy one.)

xoxo

Mandy said...

What. I talked to Joe last night and he never said anything about a job!! He's in for a long week now. I will get him when I see him Monday. He did say that you were out with the girls. If that's true, then I'm glad you got out of the house. I was going to text you to see if it was true but my luck, Joe would have texted me back.

Isaac, you have to get better so you can play with Meghan. She is going to try and take the tubes off of you. And you know she is going to want to play with the toys you have.

Take care and see you soon.

jencooper said...

Congrats on the job! We need details....you can't leave us hanging!! Singing on the strip???

<3,
Jen

T n T - K n K said...

Congrats congrats, Joe & Kathy! Always a wonderful thing.

You are a busy gal, we will be here for a few more months so if you need any help (which I know you do and won't ask ;-) just give a shout!