We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, February 09, 2008

We went to Mason's birthday party today! Yep...we took the big oxygen tank, the little oxygen tank, and Mr. Isaac. We didn't stay very long because he was tired...but, wanted to celebrate with the Mannings....YEAH MASON!!! You're ONE!!

I did venture out to Target this morning and alot of baby toys that I NEED are on sale...so, maybe I can get back there tonight...(if my sweet Joe will watch Isaac for me).

This morning, I did take Isaac off of his oxygen to see where he's at...and he's in the mid-lower 80's. After he was off the O2 for about 20 minutes...he wretched...I put it back on and he hasn't wretched since. He's such an engima!

We hope for no further updates today...naps and food is the plan for the day!

Powered by ScribeFire.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

The Portas said...

I'm so glad you guys got out for a bit! Little Mason looks like quite the special little cutie man. :)

I hope you make it to Target for your toys, Kathy! (I'm the same way...I want things more than Elijah.)

Take care! xoxoxo

jencooper said...

I hope that you enjoyed your naps and food. Sounds delightful! Craig let me and Gracie indulge in a 2 hour nap this afternoon!!

<3,
Jen

Mandy said...

So, since Isaac went out today can I PLEASE take him to M&M world?? I promise not to have him out late.

We were at Tahoe today, I'm going to San Fran tomorrow and will arrive at our house on the 18th. I'm just going to drive.

See ya soon and tell Joe to prepare himself!!

Anonymous said...

That Chris is a cutie! I'm tellin' ya, if you guys move down here there's a 13 y/o girl here for him! And you can bet she'd be trying to get out of gym class with a week-old bruise, too!! Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Cindy

crabby old man said...

Take care & God bless

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Hey girlies...
just checkin in...

you're calling Mayman, right?

Hugs..
see you tomorrow night for "girls night out" w/ Lisa and Amy!

Grandma Judy said...

He's not right. Get him to see someone ASAP. MA said!!!!