We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Mom made me put on this silly hat and go outside today.
I DO NOT like the sun!  I'm NOT opening my eyes!
Please...why are you doing this to me??
Just give me my monkey...I can't take it!!


What a BEAUTIFUL Sunday!!!  I'm not sure how warm it was today...but, I bet it was in the mid 70's and that was awesome!!!  Eli and Chris were still coughing up their lungs...so, we didn't make it to church today.  But, this afternoon...I took Isaac on a walk in the stroller.  This is a BIG deal because Isaac is still like a newborn...the sun makes him cry and the wind blowing takes his breath away.  So...we put on the sun hat and just sat in the stroller like a big boy (not in the infant car seat with the sun-shade pulled over his head).   It was GREAT walking around!!!  

My sister, Mandy, and her little ones came into town tonight...and we'll get to play with them all week!  YIPPIE...she's got my little red-headed niece that I'm in LOVE with!  Isaac already does not like girlie shrills...but, maybe he'll get use to it!  We have BIG plans for tomorrow...SHOPPING!!!  (maybe...depending on the kids)...but, I would LOVE to get in on some of the sales!!!

Tonight...I checked Isaac's sats...and he was 98 on the oxygen.  I took him off...and within 2-3 minutes he was down to 72...FREAKED Mandy out!  So...I just plugged him back up...he's fine!  

I'm out of brownies...I don't know what to do now for my bedtime snack.  hmmmm....
Maybe something healthy like a banana or apple...oh well.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are all those pictures! Loved the tummy time ones from yesterday...too funny!! You know you mean mommies are not going to win with these stubborn babies!!! Glad you got outside in that warm air! I think the little man wanted to wear the sunglasses OUTside!

Hope the big boys get start feeling better!!!

~Cindy

Krista said...

How cute...I can't believe it was in the 70's! That's crazy for February!

Kate was always the same way...it took her months until she wouldn't hold her breath everytime the wind blew on her...that's how we named her the "princess" I"m sure with spring just around the corner...he'll be getting used to outside and not getting enough of it!

Have a great week with your sister! So glad you'll have a woman around your house for a while!!!

Have fun!

The Portas said...

Rub it in!! 70's? I cannot imagine it right now. This winter has been one of the coldest that I can ever remember. I would do anything for 70-something temps right now. Bottle some up and send it to me!

Isaac is a dolly in that hat. I'm glad you guys were able to get out and get some fresh air. Elijah still holds his breath in the wind, too. It's funny. :)

Have fun shopping!

Samantha said...

Love the pictures as always!

Micah also holds his breath in the wind...and then he cries and gets really ANGRY! I agree with Cindy...where were the fashionable green sunglasses? If he is anything like Micah, they were probably under the stroller!

I hope you get to get shopping...tell that boy to get those lungs better! We are suppose to be in the high 60's, low 70's in the next few days...that is why everyone in Dallas is sick all the time...we have such unstable temperatures!

Oh, I have given your blog site to another heart mama here in Dallas...her daughter just had her big repair for TOF and is looking for some support...I also gave her Elijah's site...just wanted to let you know.

Have a great day!

Love,
Samantha

Mandy said...

Kat, you're so funny. And you told me that you were not typing about me. Okay everyone, my objective before I head back to Sacramento is to get Isaac sitting up all by himself. I'll also be sure to get Kathy out of the house this week to spend a little extra time with Eli, Sto and yes, Joe. I guess since it's his birthday Friday I'll TRY to be a LITTLE nice.

Grandma Judy said...

Glad Mandy made it there. Before it's all over with, ALL the kids and their MOMS will probably be sick. Oh well, enjoy while you can.

Hope Joe doesn't go wild with too many kids in the house. As long as they stay OUT of his garage he will be okay.

Give Meghan and Seth a hug for me, and your boys too. Hope you have a good visit.

Kelly said...

Oh wow! What great weather. It's too cold here to take the baby out on a walk. Those are great pictures. Yeah for getting out. I'm sure that felt so good.

No brownies... um, how about some cupcakes? =)

Take care!

jencooper said...

I love the sun hat. What a cutie pie! I am glad that you were able to enjoy some outside time. So, I totally dreamed about you last night! I came to visit you and your 6 kids. Weird!

Bennett is hacking up a lung around here too! I hope that all of our boys get to feeling better!!

<3,
Jen

Unknown said...

Awww...look how cute he looks. I agree, where's the cute green glasses.

I'm glad you have your sister in town. Hope you guys have a good week.