We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, February 16, 2008




Not much to report...so, I'll just show you some pics that we took today!

Just eating my toy...watching the tv...
OK....mom made me lay on my tummy.
She said that Eli's mom tried this..so, she would too!!!  So...here's my toy...and I can't reach it.  She thinks that I'll pick my head up and try to get it...hmmm...

I showed her....I can pick it up without lifting my head.  He didn't make a sound...just reached over, grabbed it...and seriously didn't take his head off the pillow!!!
Mom thinks that she's being funny!  I don't like the sunshine...but, really...these glasses...in the house...is she kidding me??
At least I can still watch the tv and suck on my pacifier with 
these crazy glasses on!


And NOW to the sweetest heart mama....Krista...(Kate's mom)...we LOVED the book and goodies that you sent!  Of course it made me cry (you always have that way with me!).  We love you Krista and are SO glad that we're friends!
Here's Isaac with his new book and candy stash!!!
Look at the title...and go get it...it'll make you cry!
And he LOVED the music too!
Hugs and Kisses back at ya' Krista!!!

Well...that about does it for our day!  

Christopher is getting sick...Eli is still sick...but, Isaac is doing the same.  Still on the O2....but, I'm not complaining! (Well...about Isaac....the other boys are ANOTHER story)...and JOE...I'm moving his bed to the garage...he lives in there!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh yeah, tell Joe that he can blacken out my tail lights this week. I like the idea of moving Joe's bed in the garage. Just wait till we get there tomorrow...you will want to join him there.

Cute pics Isaac. Just wait, Meghan will have you moving all around. See ya soon.

Unknown said...

Cute pics! I know isn't Krista the sweetest. I am so glad I have met all you 'heart mommas'! You guys bring such a normalcy to my life. I can't help but brag about all our kiddos!

OXOX

Samantha said...

I love the pictures. He is so adorable! My two favorites are #2&3. He has such a cute look on his face. Isn't Krista amazing? I started to cry before I even opened the box and then really cried when I read the note. All of you heart moms that I have met are such an inspiration and like Vanessa just said, bring such normalcy to so many things.

Glad that the little guy got some tummy time...and reached out to get his Winnie...I can't wait for you to be able to take that oxygen back off him...his little lungs just need a little more help than the average kiddo.

Lots of love,
Samantha

Grandma Judy said...

Isaac,
Tell mom that you have too much brain matter in that head of yours and that it is JUST too hard to move right now! Why worry with it anyway....we know you can move it when YOU want to.

You are looking better and beter each day. I think with that oxygen in your nose it is keeping away some of Eli's germs.

Hope all of you have a good day today!

crabby old man said...

My prayers go out to all the heart babies & their family. I do not check any blogs but Isaac & Matthew's for it breaks my heart so & I have problems sleeping for thinking of the babies.
God bless you all

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Oh Crabby... hugs!!
We sure love you and love those prayers you send out way!


Cute pics Kathy!

The Portas said...

So funny that he just reaches over and picks up the toy and brings it to where he is. Sounds ALL TOO FAMILIAR!!

That wonderful Krista sent a book our way, as well. What a sweet person! I, too, am very thankful for having her in our lives. (The book made me cry, too).

Get better everyone! Elijah wants to type Isaac a message quick: a'fj 'jlsjoiqweqw8ii uj2e 2wp2iul juujerp 2ujuj pq
I think that means LET'S SHOW OUR MOMMIES HOW SILLY TUMMY TIME REALLY IS!
Stinkers.

Take care! xoxoxox

jencooper said...

You can add Grace to the "I hate tummy time" club. She rolls over and then starts crying when she realizes thath she is on her tummy. So funny!!

<3,
Jen