We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, July 10, 2007



Our day started early...well...it started at 1am when Mr. Isaac decided once again to wake up every 2 hours SCREAMING ready to eat again!...(I just can't keep up when I'm half asleep!) We took Brooke and Madison to the airport this morning at 8am. We came home and I TRIED to take a nap...but, by this time, Chris and Eli were awake and Isaac was ready to eat again! So....there was no nap in my future!!! We had our appointment with the cardiologist. Isaac weighs in at 11 pounds!!! Whoo hoo!!!
Dr. Hanley (at Stanford) will be reviewing our heart cath tomorrow and will contact Dr. Mayman by Thursday. (He's going to try to get us into surgery earlier..but, Dr. Hanley is pretty booked!) Dr. Mayman saw Isaac have an "episode" and he told me that was wretching (when he tries to spit up and can't..then gags and cries...it's sooo sad). I'm going to lower his feeds to 2.5 every 2 hours and see if that sits better on his tummy. I just hooked up the feeding pump and will give that a try tonight! (I hope it works)....and gives me an extra 15minutes of sleep tonight!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Good job on the weight gain, Isaac! Way to eat!

I hope you are able to get him into surgery soon...it will be good for you all to put that behind you.

Grandma Judy said...

Hello Isaac,
I'm back from Grandma Kitty Cat's.
I showed her your blog. She can't look at it because she's afraid to turn on the computer. She tells everyone what a beautiful baby you are. She said to tell you that she loves you very very much .

Keep on gaining weight!
We love you,
Grandma Judy and Grandpa Sherrill