We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, July 05, 2007





Oh....what a Thursday!!! Brooke made it in last night and Madison (her 2 year old) is a red-headed angel!!! (probably what lies ahead for Maggie Moo!). Isaac is sleeping at night like a champ! (I mean a 5 hour stretch...and boy do I need that break!). I'm still working on the feeding pump...hopefully, having nurse Brooke in the house will help me get it connected correctly! Isaac was able to get some good naps in today and he is sitting in his bouncy seat now watching the lights! (with his tube attached so that he can burp at will...which he does). Chris played with the neighborhood kids a lot today (I think they had left-over fireworks,...so, i'm sure they were up to no good!) Eli was so helpful playing with Madison today...he's such a sweet mothering nature about him (don't tell Joe I said that...he'll think i'm callling his son a sissy!). Brooke helped me hold Isaac today...and I was actually able to make dinner...what a surprise for Joe when he came home! Nothing real new to report...just that Isaac is getting a little better each day...and better means, back to his happy self...I'm still monitoring is sat levels and constantly cleaning the site where his g-tube is attached to his little belly. You know, I can almost open my own medical supply store now...we have an oxygen machine, extra tanks, a feeding pump, iv pole, pulse ox, and expensive formula for sweet babies! I'm so happy to have Brooke here and even more happy that all of my boys are home!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

This is wonderful news and it's so good to hear that things are on the UP'S for all of you. . .Those boys are adorable and Isaac looks like he is truely thriving :) I am so happy about that.
With a few more 5 hrs streches of sleep you will begin to feel like a new woman Kathy! - enjoy the company of your friend and that beautiful family. We hope this trend continues. Love you all, Mom

Grandma Judy said...

OK Master Isaac what are we going to do about that hair? Can we braid it, or perhaps put a couple of bows in it? I know your mom plays with it all the time, and that's why it stands straight up!
Perhaps she needs to start combing it all over to one side. You are beginning to look like quite the WILDMAN! A very cute wildman of course.

Kat, make sure you take pictures of Madison. I'd really like to see what she looks like. Tell Brooke, HELLO, and thanks so much for helping out. Just send the Roller boys home with her!

Hope all of you have a quiet and peaceful day.
MOM

Mandy said...

Come on Kat. We all know how sweet you are with no sleep. Isaac looks so happy. Eli is having a blast playing with him I'm sure. Tell Chris to try and stay out of trouble. See ya soon.