We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, July 14, 2007



What a good night we had. Isaac is still waking up every 3 hours at night for feeds (2 hours during the day)...but, he starts to fuss, I warm the bottle, change him, put him back in his swing, put the milk in the feeding tube, and plug him up with his pacifier...and he rocks off back to sleep! It's only about a 10 minute process...and that's great!!! Today we had a pretty good day...no crazy stories to tell you about. I was able to get out of the hosue and do the grocery shopping...YIPPIE!!! One of these days...I'd like to just sit by the pool for an hour...just one hour... Isaac is being a little cranky now about going to sleep, so I'll keep this post short. Joe will take the boys to church tomorrow...maybe Isaac will be good to me and sleep all morning!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Mandy said...

I won't call today since everytime I call it's usually when he's sleeping and I wake him up. Good luck with getting sleep today.

Meghan is up at 6 this morning. She isn't happy either.

Maybe the both of us can just get away from our babies today and take a break.