We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, July 19, 2007






Thursday evening update****It's been a good day. Isaac has been lowered to only 1 liter of oxygen...he's still having the desat spells....but, we're here!!! They drew his blood (after 4 attempts), and they came back good--he doesn't need a transfusion. His chest xrays came back fine, but I believe they said he has a lung profusion test tomorrow (maybe that checks fluids also??). Joe will be flying back to Vegas in the morning. He's got to give the boys some loving, visit with his mom (who flies in tonight), and PACK, PACK, PACK! Sweet Joseph is going to DRIVE the van back up to Stanford on Sunday, so that if they discharge us next week after the cath, but make us stay in town...we're not renting a car for weeks. It's 11pm now...and both Isaac and Joe are snoozing...soo sweet! (I just woke up from a nap--I can't believe that I can sleep in this place...but, when you're tired..you can sleep anywhere!) There's a heart mom who's carepage site I follow...and they just arrived at Stanford last night. I might try to call her tomorrow to meet her...I think her little one is having surgery next week (with Dr. Hanley also). Here's hoping we have a good night and nothing crazy happens tomorrow!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Ah... sound like all is going okay...

Tell Joe to drive careful!

I'll be back...

Grandma Judy said...

He looks happy and content, but where's the clothes??? Isn't he a little chilly?

I'm glad you were able to stay there with him. I didn't like the idea of you being out on the street.

Hope your next couple of days go ok with Joe away. You do know he's going home to work on his car. Mom's are important, but he has to get his car fixed!
MOM

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Ahhh haaa Judy...
JUSSSSSSS LIKE A GRANDMA!!
Always worrying if they'll catch a chill!! I remember hearing the same thing from Mike's mom...

It's actually very warm there...
well.. for us it was....

I couldn't help but get a little chuckle!!