We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I still haven't had a chance to load new pics...Isaac is crying all day long. I'll make a call to his surgeon today to see if this is normal or if something could be wrong. (I'm inclined to believe it's just Isaac...because if I hold him on my chest...he falls right to sleep)...but, he can't live on my chest!! I'll try again later to update more info!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Just sit back and hold him all day. He's been through alot, and deserves ALL your attention. Eli and Sto will wait on you. Remember Sto has mastered macaroni and cheese. I don't think he has tried making your brownies though!
MOM

T n T - K n K said...

I understand that thinking Kathy...I have one of those that wants to be held all the time or at least have all of your attention and he's still demanding it at 2...of course mommy & daddy give in ALL the time. Just breaks my heart to hear them cry! They grow up so fast and we just want to love em like crazy!

The Portas said...

My little man is an arm snob and especially after being in the hospital, NEEDED to be held (still does). I'm sure that's all it is.