We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, July 26, 2007

We made it to the Ronald McDonald House....and there is no wireless. I'm updating this blog on my cell....so, more details will come tomorrow when I can use the laptop. We are all fine and isaac is snoozing in his swing as we speak.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Oh great! Wow... I don't know how to update from my cell!!
I'll have to find out how you do that!

Thinking of you!

One of Matthew's primary nurses from his first surgery at Stanford, is in Vegas this weekend ... We'll be getting together with her. We're all giddy like school children!

The Portas said...

Many thoughts and prayers being sent to you guys for a fast surgery and best possible outcome. We think of you often and will continue to check your blog for updates.

Grandma Judy said...

Hello baby Isaac,
So, what do you think of that Ronald McDonald house? Has Eli already told you about McDonald's?
That's one of his favorite places for chicken nuggets and apple slices. I'm sure you will become very familiar with the Golden Arches.

I'm so glad you are out of that hospital. Hope you enjoy your weekend with your mom and dad. You don't have to share them with Chris and Eli.

Be a big boy and take long naps so mom can sleep too.

I love you very much, and I'm coming to see you soon!
Grandma Judy

Mandy said...

Glad to see you can get your phone to work. I promise I won't show up next weekend. Just rest up and get Isaac better so that Meghan can play with him when we do come out in Sept for Stos' birthday and the football game. Take care and text me if you need anything. (i finally have a cell that works at home)