We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, July 08, 2007


I am so sorry about not calling eveyone this weekend and not posting updates as a good mom should. Mr. Isaac has been in RARE form and tried to break me this weekend. Last night, for instance, he woke up every hour...he was hungry, choking, lost his pacifier, or stinky...you name it..he needed it fixed!!! Today, we took a good afternoon nap together (Isaac, Eli, and myself). He sats got a little low today, so we hooked up the old oxygen machine and put it to good use! He is still eating 3 oz every 2 hours....which seems like he is always eating! He is starting to look plumper...I can't wait for our doctor appointments this week to get weighed in! Our friends Mark and Amy came by this evening...we love them so much and it was so good to see them (Mark is Isaac's speech therapist)....and they brought over cookies...always a welcome treat! We have an appointment tomorrow with the surgeon that did the g-tube and fundo...so, i'll post about that visit tomorrow.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

What a cutie - Isaac IS getting a little plumper. I can't wait to see him again!
The last time I was there, Eli said I was a "Teenager and a Nerd" so before I come, let him know I grew up a little and unfortunatly I'm no longer a teenager, but the nerd part . . . I can't give up quite yet, AND, I might just teach him how to be one too :) (If he's lucky) Love you guys, See you soon. Mom

Grandma Judy said...

Good Morning Isaac,
I'm at Grandma Kitty Cat's today.
Just wanted to check in to see if you are still stressing mom out!
Maybe now that she has hooked you to some oxygen you will be just a little happier. Keep on eating....
we want to see just how much weight you can gain before you go to California. So, has mom even told you that you will be going somewhere? You better ask her about it! Boy does she have plans for you!!!!!

Be good today.
Love YOU,
Grandma Judy

The Portas said...

It sounds like you are doing a great job! I know how hectic and crazy things can seem, especially with a few little "extra" things to do for these heart babes. Hang in there....it will all gradually get easier (I have to remind myself of that every day).

What a little cutie your man is! Such a sweet little face. :)

Megan