We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, July 03, 2007


Here are a few pics from our last day at the hospital.

OK...Master Isaac is down for a quick nap. I did call the surgeon's office this morning, and she reassured me that his fussiness would not last too long. (I'll say that to myself in the midst of one of his screaming spells!) Joe's back at work, Chris stays on the phone and internet, and Eli decided that he loves "Thomas the Train" again...so, he's pullling out all of his toys to find them all! My friend Brooke flies in tomorrow night..I warned her what she was coming into...that she may have to put away the laundry that was on the guestroom bed....but, she thinks that she can handle our crazy house!!! It is nice to see Isaac laying down on the couch while he's napping, and see that he's not choking....The feeding pump came in today..so, I'll hook him up tonight to get fed all night..and I'll let you know tomorrow how it worked for him! (he didn't like it at the hospital...he was still hungry). I was able to give Isaac a bath today (which he SCREAMED through)...trying not to get the g-tube site wet, while holding his bobble head, and trying to scrub all the sticky tape residue on his body from all the band-aids that he had covering everytime they drew blood...(he's still a little sticky..but, clean). When we pulled the tape off of his neck (from that horrible iv), they had it taped to his hair....so, I had to cut a chunk out of his hair...but, luckily he has soo much hair...you don't even notice!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

I'd really like to see a " Wheew, I'm finally home picture. I'm tired of looking at those hospital pictures. Too much stress for this Grandma. I want to see a happy picture. How about one of Sto, the bird and Isaac.
MOM

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Aww.. he's so cute... so glad you're home safe and sound and out of the nasty hospital!!!

Just waiting to hear about his surgery!

ah yes, the ole feeding pump...
Matthew is still on a feeding pump...
it's tough when they are two and move all over the crib!