We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, July 20, 2007





I tried to get Isaac to take a bit of my cookie...he doesn't know what he's missing!
As for our Friday...here's what's going on: Joe flew out EARLY this morning--back to Vegas. His mom flew in this morning also. Christy went back to Utah, Mandy is now in Vegas, she is going to take Katie to her house FOREVER! (I wish!) Isaac had a lung profusion scan this morning..they put some radioactive liquid in his iv and then took images over 30 minutes. After a small fit where he desated to 60, scared the nurses to death where they called in about 3 docs....he was so tired that he fell asleep and did a great job! He's been really lathargic today...sleeping all afternoon...which, if you've read even one of my previous posts...my baby doesn't sleep! I thought this was my day to get a nap...WRONG...we're still sharing rooms and they keep discharging and admitting new babies...so, the minute I laid down...a screaming baby came in...just my luck!!! At least they are feeding me good...I'm going to gain 20 pounds while I'm here...Isaac and I are going to need to start making laps around this place to work off some of these snacks! Thanks to our moms and sisters and friends for helping us with all of this craziness...we couldn't do it without you! We love you! (I guess this means I'll have to save up for big xmas presents!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Still wondering....where's the clothes? Isn't he cold?? Wrap my baby up good.

Hope you get time to "Sit back and Chill". Take good care of Isaac, which I know you will!

We love you,
MOM and Dad

Mandy said...

Seth said we could keep Katie forever. Joe and I made a deal. I get the Caddie and he getsthe Cobalt and Meghan. Isaac would have fun with a big sis. Your boys here are doing great. I will take good care of Katie and try to plan a weekend where I can come out to visit you. (just to give you a change from your everyday routine.)

Love ya
Mandy