We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Just call me "Slacker MOM"!!! I haven't had a chance to upload the new pictures...I have taken them...but, he is still eating every 2 hours...and I just haven't had a chance to plug in the cord and press "Upload". (ha ha) I spent the day cleaning... My friend Brooke flew in tonight and I use the guestroom bed to fold laundry....needless to say, I had some work to do! Isaac is not as grumpy as long as we hold him. He is eating a lot differently...we are still trying each feed with the bottle first, and then put the remaining in the g-tube. I need to wake him now and try to feed him...we got the feeding pump in yesterday, but we haven't had a chance to hook it up....I'll put Brooke tomorrow and get some of these tasks completed! Chris is doing good and Eli has a new spiderman costume that he wears ALL DAY LONG!!! (I'll post his pics soon too!).

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

OK Kat. Vacation time is over! I want to see some new pictures. Eli is so excited over his spiderman
suit I could barely understand him!
He just got one when he was here, but he said Dad got it for him! Does a child really need 2 spiderman suits???? I still have part of his Superman outfit here.

Oh, I know, he's saving them for baby Isaac!

Have fun visiting with Brooke.
MOM

The Portas said...

I totally feel your pain with the crying baby thing. Our man definitely has his times when I just don't know what in the world to do. It will get better! Keep that in mind. You guys are doing a great job.

Megan

Mandy said...

Hi Kat. I tried calling today but you and Brooke must be out enjoying your 116 temps. We are only at 109 here. You know you are suppose to be the good child and put pics up of Isaac everyday. Mom is going to go crazy if you don't. Take care of your boys and have fun with Brooke. I'll call you later next week and maybe Meghan and I can come see you for a overnight trip. She misses her aunt Kathy.