We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, July 29, 2007



I had Isaac all to myself today!!! I spent the majority of his waking hours munching on his fat neck rolls and singing silly songs to him. He has the cutest little giggle. I have tried a number of times to record it on my cell phone....but, there's no more space available...and I can't find another video that I'd be willing to delete...so, you'll have to take my word for it...his giggle is adorable! Joe made it back to Las Vegas this morning. He talked with our Bishop last night, and he fasted today for Isaac. Our ward at church will do a fast on Tuesday...(if I wasn't Isaac's milk cow...I'd fast along with them). We are so thankful for all the prayers that come our way...we have never felt so much genuine love from others (it's fabulous!!). I was able to get my little man in the bumbo chair today...he did a great job...he had the side slant, the back slant, and the "almost lost my head" slant going on...it's was GREAT! I was able to get a few pics of him snoozing in the stroller...then, the flash woke him up! (sorry Isaac). And nothing is cuter than a naked baby belly....with the little mickey button showing (I keep the gauze under it so that his skin doesn't get irritated). I had a blast playing with him today...if he didn't have that darn oxygen canula up his nose...we could have played dress up! We miss Joe and the boys...maybe we can get home next week!!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh, Kathy, thank you sooo much for taking the time to do this blog. I am enjoying it so much! (Sorry, I may have worn out the video.)

Rest assured that my prayers for Isaac are "unceasing". I know he is in good hands. And my prayers are for you, too. I can't be there in person, but I'm always there in spirit. Every time something goes wrong, think of me. But I didn't do it, honest!

Take care of yourself. And give that precious little one a real kiss for me. I look kinda silly kissing a monitor. But I'm old enough that I really don't care what people think.

Say "hi" to Joe and the boys for me. Love you all.

Aunt Deb

Grandma Judy said...

Could we posibbly get a Bumbo chair with a head rest? I'll be happy to get him a little man size recliner.
I want to see that giggle. Send some of your videos to Mandy's phone, and she will save them for you. Then you can make more!!
Baby Isaac, our thoughts and prayers are with you, and MOM and DAD too! We love you all.

The Portas said...

What a sweet little guy. He's so dang cute! We have been praying for you guys. We will continue to do so....everything is going to be great!

thanks for sharing the cute pics. I love the bumbo chair pics!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

See in in about 10 days!
It's all going to go fine and dandy

I'll be sure to fast on Tuesday ... or Wednesday....

does it matter???

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Good luck at pre op tomorrow!

We'll be thinking an praying for you..

love you!

What is the address of RMH?

T n T - K n K said...

Beautiful Isaac: Such a precious smile you have...wish I could have kissed your most adorable cheeks when I first met you. Can't wait to see you again so I can love you up. Get better really soon so my little ones can have a little guy to play with.

Kat: My southern sista. Miss you! Your laughter is contagious and all the joy it brings...your beautiful personality shines even through a place such as this blog.
We are finally in a place to enjoy all around us and now you are so far away, but we know we will see you soon because there is lot's of "window shoppin" to be done here!

Joe: What can I say..oh Joe! are you smiling yet? No one else on the planet besides my hubby's brother gets him(Tim)..so...Thanks for all that you have done and can't wait for the next comment that I know you will give me ..and I will give you the look of "is he serious? or jokin?" With a clueless look on my face. Funny man!!

Roller Family: See I told you I love to chat but I haven't had allot of time to do any, so all 5 of you guys better hurry home so I can run my mouth to someone before my Timmy's ear plugs permanently stay in :-) Oh yes, and I have a new cookie recipe to try out on you guys...

Prayers be with..
Sams Family

Kathy said...

You are cracking me up Tasha!!! I can't wait for you to smooch on Isaac's cheeks!
Kathy