We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, January 17, 2008

He just got wheeled out of the cat scan.  They won't tell us any results...maybe tomorrow.  He's still asleep...he'll be waking up soon and we can take him back to RMH.  

GUESS WHAT??  As life goes at Stanford...surgery for tomorrow is canceled due to lack of bed space in the CVICU.  For now...they have re-scheduled us for Thursday.  So, I'm hoping that whatever his problem is...is not too severe...that another week will not hurt.  (Although...I'm sure if the cat scan shows otherwise....they'd find a space to put us).

So...now we'll just decide what to do until then.  I told Joe to take Isaac back to Vegas for a few days and leave me here...but, I don't think that's an option he's going to agree to.

I'll post tomorrow and let you know what the cat scan results are as soon as we know anything!

Just one more episode to our soap opera (we should become writers for them!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

crabby old man said...

thinking of you hug Isaac for me.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for all the craziness your going through. That must be a good sign if they can postpone the surgery. Please let us know when you fine out what the game plan is. Maybe you can spend some time with your sister to help pass the time. Give lil' man a hug from me!

T n T - K n K said...

Ahhhh dang...really! I want the cat scan to be ok, but I sure want you guys to coming home sooner. Another week. No no no, that's not it's going to go down. The cat scan will come back ok, and they will find room in the CVICU for Friday. Let us know how it goes. Rest tonight guys.....prayers be with
Sams Family

The Portas said...

Wow! That place is always so busy! I think you should come here to MN. Our wonderful surgeon would take good care of Isaac! And you could stay at our house! Ok, maybe that wouldn't work, but I can dream. :)

Anxious to hear the CT results.... Hang in there! Remember that our timing doesn't always match up with God's timing. HIS timing is always right!

Andrea said...

I'm thinking of you. I know how hard it can be to wait. I pray that you have peace as you wait to hear the game plan.