We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mom thought I would eat tonight....
I showed her...I had other plans...
I'm trying to hide with my hood on...
but...I think Eli knows where I am!!
AHHH!!!  It's Eli!!
Mom bought these headphones for me...
What do you think???

What funny pictures we have to share today!!
We saw the neurologist this morning.  I get there at 8:45 for our 9:00 appointment...only for them to tell me that my appointment was at 2:30!!!  WHAT!?!?  (I have officially LOST MY MIND!!)  Lucky for me, the people that had the 9:00 didn't show up...and they were able to see us.  He was a very nice doc...but, didn't tell us anything that we didn't already know.  Isaac has very, very, (did I say VERY) poor muscle tone.  (hence, the fact that he doesn't put any pressure on his feet and he can't hold his little head up for very long).  He was concerned that an MRI hadn't been done yet of his brain and spine.  So, he ordered that along with an EEG.  So...it will probably take a week to get it scheduled...but, I'm excited to get it done and see the results!  He assured me that his muscle tone will improve...that nothing new is wrong with him (like a muscle disorder or anything).  So..all in all....little man is good and nothing new to really report!!!  He had another retch free, throw up free day!!!  Maybe those days are behind us!!!  He's doing good with the new feeding changes that we've made...so, maybe in a few weeks I'll post pics of some chunky thighs! (Elijah...watch out!)
Eli and I made sidewalk chalk tonight.  I'll let you know tomorrow how they turned out.  We're trying to make a bunch for him to give to his friends at school for Valentine's Day (oh...the things I get myself into).

****Isaac was alseep on the floor...and just woke up to watch American Idol!!!  He's SO funny!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Well...who doesn't love American Idol? I think that is funny that he wakes up for it every time it is on! My kids love it too!

Are they making you do a sleep deprived EEG? If so, talk to me before hand...they are NOT fun and you will need some mommy support. I can't wait to hear all the good news of how nothing new is going to be found with all the tests.

By the way...you are not losing your mind, you are just incredibly busy and an AMAZING mommy!

Love,
Samantha

Samantha said...

Two more things...Micah will eat Cheeto Puffs too...how can we add more calories to them????

We have those earphones too...they are Noah's, but Micah loves to steal them...they are sooooo cute on Isaac!

The Portas said...

What great pics! I love the one of him sleeping in his high chair. The headphones are funny, too.

Ok, I told Elijah that Isaac is going to get chunkier thighs than his, so he's ready for the contest. :) I think the two of them should go to the gym together and tone up a bit.

How awesome that he had another retch-free day! Woohooo!! It'll be good to get that MRI and EEG out of the way.

When we were going to a zillion different appointments, I used to get the times wrong, too. It's hard to keep it all straight!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Godfrey..
I love those boys..
they are so adorable

Grandma Judy said...

Oh Kat, they are cute cute pictures. It looks those Cheetos just tired him out. I still am concerned as to him appearing tired or sleepy almost every day.
What do you have that little guy doing?

Better watch those ear phones. Chris will turn the music up loud and Isaac's little head will really be bopping then!

Mandy said...

Don't forget to tell the doc that Isaac takes after his aunt Mandy. I had to have the EEG and all those other test. They sucked. (sorry but there's no other word to describe it)

And remember, if he has the same brain issues as me don't tell mom, she'll just laugh.

James said...

Glad to hear nothing new! So you did tackle the sidewalk chalk :) Hope it turns out. Those headphones are soooo cute! What is the EEG going to show. I thought that deals with his heart? Take care, Abby