We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, January 07, 2008

We made it HOME!!!

I'm still looking for the camera...I'll find it!

The kids had a BLAST at Disney Land.  The first few days were SO BUSY...they were waiting in such long lines.  I was getting a little discouraged...thinking that they wouldn't get to even ride half of the rides...then, the rain came!!  YEAH!!!  We had already decided to go to our room early that night, and not even an hour later it started pouring!  It rained so hard that night...it looked like we were in Florida instead of California!  The next morning (Saturday)...the park was empty!  The boys stayed from 7am until 11pm...riding every roller coaster about 15 times each~!  (Even Eli...my brave little guy!).

Isaac was so good on this trip.  During the day...he usually slept in his stroller.  He rode a few rides (like 3 or 4)...but, he was great all day...and slept pretty good at night.  No signs of any new germs yet...and my barking is almost gone.  We see Dr. Mayman in the morning!!! So, if I don't find the camera tonight...I will be sure to find it tomorrow and post the cutie pie pics and let you know how the heart is doing!
He's still retching a lot.  He did eat some food tonight...about 1 teaspoon of baby food carrots, 1 teaspoon of cream of chicken soup, and a little chocolate pudding (I'm just trying to give him a variety of things to try).   Mark comes this week...so, maybe he'll give me new ideas to try!  I made a video of him tonight eating...but, i'll have to wait until my sweet Christopher will upload it to youtube (because, I don't know how).    I'm glad to read that all my heart babies seem to be doing good!  

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Krista said...

Welcome home...glad the trip ended well..even though it started out rocky...I'm sure the great family time was perfect medicine for the whole family.

Can't wait to see pictures! I am going through Isaac withdrawal...any more rolling?

Little Baby Manning said...

can't wait for the pictures! and it makes me want to go hearing how much fun you had!

now it's time for our girls night out :)

Samantha said...

Welcome home! I am so glad you guys had fun! I worried about you and the rain when I saw how awful the weather was...I am glad that it only helped clear the park out for your boys! Glad that Isaac decided to be so good for you...I will check back for adorable pictures and the cardiology update.

Hugs,
Samantha

Mandy said...

Kat,

If you made a video of Eli fighting Darth Vader, have Chris upload that also. That's what we all really want to see.

Get some sleep while the boys are back at school. Joe and keep up with Isaac.

James said...

Glad to hear that you made it back safely! I have been dieing to see pictures of Isaac in DisneyLand :)
I've been checking everyday for an update and pictures???
Take care, Abby

crabby old man said...

GLAD YA'LL HAD A NICE TIME & GOT BACK HOME SAFE, MAY GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY