We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, January 12, 2008

This is long...but, enjoy all the pics!


Oh....I love my big brother....
and I took mama's pizza....hhhmmmmm...
it looks like I took a bite...but, just lickin'...
yes....this brother is crazy too....
Just one more lick before you take it!

Isaac ended the day yesterday with only 2 retching (and throwing up) episodes...which is AWESOME!  Since there's been talk of another surgery...he's decided to straighten up!  He takes food from us now...takes a lick, and then throws it.  One day soon he'll take a bite.  Nothing new to report...(which is good).  We're just holding down the fort and waiting for final confirmation of the surgery next week.  I started barking again (well, I never really stopped)...but, Sue brought some antibiotics from Ed and Cloe...so, I'll start up again.  No time to be sick!  

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

6 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

sooooo cute!!

crabby old man said...

Kathy Hang in there & Take care of yourself & Isaac.The boys remind me of the little Vietnamese kids, if they see a camera they would jump in front of it.

The Portas said...

Pics are great! Keep up the good work, Isaac.

Samantha said...

Love the pictures! Those boys are adorable!

I guess our boys are both starting to straighten up with food...why they are not more like their mommies in this department I will never understand!

Hugs,
Samantha

Grandma Judy said...

Kat, Take your antibiotics, just don't say where they came from.

The pictures were marvelous. Be sure to send me a CD so I can get them printed. They go by so fast, I like holding and looking at them.

I told Dad about Isaac's surgery, but mom didn't get the message until my cousin Freddy's wife, Debbie, called mom. Freddy and Debbie's daughter Renee had read it on the blog, called her mom, then her mom called MY MOM. Great-grandma one of the last to know.
She's going to get YOU!!!!

Hugs and Kisses to all the boys. You and Joe too!

James said...

It looks as though Isaac's jaws are full with pizza!!! Cute :)
Crabby Old Man sure does make you smile. Abby