We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, January 25, 2008

This is our Eli...He fell asleep on the bench at the kitchen table.  

He's laying on a pillow and put one on top of him...and of course
he is sucking his thumb while snoozing away!
Dad brought home McDonald's french fries!!!
I don't know which one to eat first...
(probably because I'm crossed eyed again)
Still eating...and freakin' mom out with my eyes!
Whooo...I caught it!  (and mom didn't fix my hair
today...it's a mess!)


Well...that about sums up our day.  The big boys were out of school...so it was CRAZY around here.  Chris is on a campout tonight, so Eli is camping out in our room.

Isaac had another awesome day.  He even ate half a jar of baby food!!!  Now, that's stage 1 bananas...and he would often put his pacifier in his mouth to help swallow it....but, he did it...no throwing up!!!  His eyes are still wondering ALL day long...I know it's giving him a headache.   I did get an appointment with the best Opthamologist in town for stabismus....but, her earliest opening was Feb. 27th...so, we'll just let him freak us out with the eyes for another month!

Thanks for all the comments about the eyes!  I'm not at all worried now.  The stabismus is much easier to swallow than a possible neuro problem.  So...eye patch, glasses, eye surgery...bring it on...we're ready! (Although...a patch would be cool...PIRATE ISAAC!!!)  

It's SO amazing that he isn't throwing up soo much!  It is so cool to be able feed him and then pick him up without worrying about the retching or throwing up.  It really is like having a normal baby...well, as normal as we could possibly get.  

We hope everyone has a good weekend!  We all have plans to nap, eat, and nap again!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Poor Eli. He's so tired.

Glad to see Isaac is still freaking you out. That's what boys are for.

Take care

Grandma Judy said...

Kat,
Are you sure those gas logs aren't putting off too much carbon monoxide. Looks like both of your boys are on some mighty good drugs!

Tell Chris to call me after his camping trip. I can't wait to hear about this one.

The Portas said...

I am sure the eye thing will be something simple. Our niece has something similar and has had to get corrective surgery for it. It's a quick in and out thing.

Way to go on the eating, Isaac! Oh I'm soo happy to hear this! Food is so good, take it from me, the queen of eating. :)

Keep up the good work! I love the pics. Can he get any cuter?! I just want to reach in my laptop and squish his sweet face.

Anonymous said...

Pirate Isaac sounds interesting! I'm hoping that's all that is going on with that boy. I'm so excited to hear that he's eating! Yahoo! He heard Aubrey was hot on his heals in weight gain... he thought he'd kick it into gear for you! Go Isaac!

crabby old man said...

STILL PRAYING FOR ISAAC,HE IS A CUTIE OF CORSE SO ARE YOUR OTHER 2 BOYS, THEY NEED TO BE HERE IN EAST TEXAS WITH ME ON THE FARM & RIDING HORSES WITH MY BETTER 1/2

Krista said...

Hey friend...just love those pics of Isaac and his fries...reminds me of Kate and her paci's. And yeah, yeah, yeah on the eating...that's got to be such the relief (and laundry saver!) Hope you're getting lots of naps (and eating) in this weekend. Sending lots of love!

Samantha said...

Your boys are SOOOOO adorable!

Yea for the eating...I think that we just need to bring our boys somewhere and lock them up together until they decide how good food is! They are SO strange!

I knew a little heart baby girl who had to wear a patch over her eyes for this exact thing and it seemed pretty easy...hopefully it is that simple for our sweet Isaac...they even have all sorts of cute patches to chose from...you will have a hard time picking out the cutest one!

Hugs!
Samantha

P.S. The GI doc wants a minimum of 1000 cals a day for Micah...but he would really like to see him at 1500...I say this LAUGHING OUT LOUD! As if that will EVER happen.