We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

We're packing (and still barking)...and I'm trying to drag Joe out of the garage (he forgets that he knows how to help pack suitcases also!).   They're calling for rain this week in  CA (which is FINE with me)...that will ensure that I get many naps this week with my little Isaac...we'll send the big boys out to stomp in the puddles!

Janice came over this morning and brought us fresh, hot cinnamon buns!  Thanks Janice!  (Although....I don't think she's EVER seen my house clean.)  I clean it all day...really, I do...It's just unfortunate that I have to share it with 4 boys...none of which know how to help clean.  (I still have some training to do!).
It's 7pm and I have packed the boys bags, Eli has packed a toy bag....so, maybe I can throw my bag together soon and get to bed tonight before midnight!
Just in case you wondering....I'm still barking, stuffy, runny, and I think I cracked a rib with all of my coughing and sneezing!  All of this...and Mr. Isaac only coughs two or three times a day.  It's amazing!!! (I'm washing my hands like a mad woman.....they are all red and cracked from all the sanitizing lotion I've applied)!

My little heart buddies Kate and Micah are still not feeling very well...so...you guys...straighten up for your mamas!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for California! I'm glad you get to come out for a fun reason this time! Enjoy your trip and I hope you have lots of fun and get lots of rest! Say hi to Mickey Mouse from me!

crabby old man said...

HAVE A NICE TRIP & IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS UNTIL YOU GET BACK WELCOME HOME. MAYBE THE TRIP WELL HELP YOU RELAX SO LEAVE YOUR WORRIES AT HOME

The Portas said...

You luckies! Have a great trip, you guys. I'm excited to hear about all the fun you'll have. Start feeling better!

Mandy said...

Make sure you do everything I told you. Eli needs to fight Darth Vader!! That will make his year. Have fun and I won't call and bother you. I'll be sure to clean my mess when I leave your house.

T n T - K n K said...

Yippy for you guys!! I was wondering where you were. All the boys will have a blast & mommy and daddy too!

We are almost all settled in so let's chat when you get back, especially since I am right around the corner now :-)

Samantha said...

I hope you guys got to CA safe and sound and are having a real blast! Thanks for the email filled with info...I am taking it all in for when we see the GI doc on Monday morning.

Have so much fun!

Hugs,
Samantha

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

You are brave girl.
BRAVE!