We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I forgot to tell you that the Ronald McDonald House is packed...so, we're at a motel until it opens up! So...my plan for today is to take Joe, Eli, and Isaac and go by there and sweet talk the ladies with my handsome guys! It just might work!
Oh...really, we are going to stop by to get an idea of how many other names are on the list...but, the cute guys won't hurt!
It's noon here...and Eli has been to build a bear workshop to make a dog for Isaac, that he now needs to take care of for Isaac, we've had Mexican food, and need to make another Target run!! He looks too happy to take to the hospital...it's breaking my heart! NO WRETCHING YET TODAY!!! It's a miracle!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Eli sure is excited about his and Isaac's dog. That child can talk a mile a minute. It was hard to understand everything. I'm sure Isaac understood every word though.

How far are you from the hospital? Hope it's not too much of a drive.

Have a good evening with your boys!

The Portas said...

THANK GOD for no retching!! That's awesome!

And I totally know what you mean about taking a baby who seems perfectly happy to the hospital. It IS heartbreaking. He'll get through this, though, and be much better off in the long run. Try to remember the big picture. That always helps me.

I'm sure all those handsome boys and pretty mommy will get you a spot at the RMH. I'm sure of it!!

Good luck, you guys.