We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, November 05, 2007

Oh my goodness....I wish the internet was working in the hospital...SO may things have hapened today....but, I can't type it all on my cell. But, he made it through the cath. he's fine but, they found problems while they were in there. His left pulmonaries are narrowing anf his right ones are so big that they are putting too much blood in the lungs. He WILL have surgery on Wednesday....the unifocaization, conduit valve, and vsd closure....the BIG surgery that lasts 10-14 hours. He will have to be put on the lung bypass machine. This recovery will be alot longer than the last one. Please start saying your prayers....for Isaac, the nurses and docs, our other boys....and please pray that Joe and I will keep our cool and be patient. I'll keep trying to post pics from my cell....I just haven't figured it out yet.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Samantha said...

My prayers are with you all...we will keep them coming your way all week long!

Hang in there!

Big Hugs,
Samantha

Anonymous said...

oh kathy - be strong! i'm so confidant in Dr. Hanley's abilities - but i will be praying for his precision and good health!i'm so thankful for his talents and that he has the capability of mending little isaac's heart...what a blessing. thanks for the updates because i've been thinking about you all day everyday. lots of love- lisa manning

The Portas said...

The prayers have begun, and Isaac (and the rest of you) will be just fine. I know this is scary and difficult, but know that there are lots of people out there lifting you guys up!