We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Icky's bag of fluids were hanging upside down from the pole and I had to pick them up... It's been a LONG day and moving him around just has made a mess of everything in his crib...It's going to take days to clean it all up! And maybe I'm just having a bad day...It's these little careless things that can cause BIG problems when the little guys are recovering.
Joe just left us to fly home. And I need to get back into the room to save my baby! But, I'll post pics tonight...maybe even one of his messy bed (oh...it's just getting on my nerves...I'm not a neat freak...but, I think those kinds of things should be orderly).
Ok...finished now.
The rant is just so you guys know that I'm normal and not always Ms. Sunshine (usually..but not always!).

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Kat, we all know that you aren't little Ms Sunshine. We just let you think you are :) Tell that nurse that if she doesn't take care of our Isaac we will have Terri get her in trouble!! Right Terri??

Take care and please get some sleep!! Isaac wants a Ms Sunshine mom when he wakes up!!

The Portas said...

I totally understand your concern. We always want the best possible care for our babies and unfortunately there are some careless nurses in the world. I'm so sorry you had to deal with this now. I hope she got her crap together and straightened up (or that you straightened her up!). Soooo frustrating, I know.

Hang in there.....

T n T - K n K said...

Thank goodness for mommies!!

That little picture of Isaac to the right side of your blog in his jeans>>>>>>> a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!! Those little pair of jeans with that beautiful scar...priceless. People tell me often that there are surgeries I can have for my arm, but I just smile and know in my mind that I love looking at it....it is a constant reminder of how precious and beautiful life is.

On a lighter note....Kat....I wanted you to know that I as a good little mommy, I baked my little ones cupcakes for Halloween and by morning....they were gone! It's a good thing they were sleep when I baked them so they'll never know they were there :-)

Kathy said...

I thought that I was the only "cupcake monster" out there...
we have no shame!
kat

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

RIGHT ON MANDY...


in my experience w/ hospitals...
if anything drops of the floor, it goes in the trash...
I've watched many syringes of meds end up in the trash...

that would BUG ME TOO!

I am dying to find out who it was... I wonder if I know who she is..

Be sure to let your social worker know about problems you're concerned with...
you can even meet w/ the person in charge and straighten things out..
or at least request to NOT have a particular nurse.