We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Well.....I was told a few hours ago that there were no beds available in CVICU...so, surgery could get postponed or delayed due to a bed isuue.
NOW, they just moved us to the 2nd case for tomorrow...where he can have liquids until 8am. (There's a new baby that it really sick.)
Now...for all you professional hospital dwellers, this means trouble. I know it's possible, but it's looking like they are going to cancel us. He can't start a surgery this long much after noon I wouldn't think. I know that he is superman....but, I'd hate to be the 2nd case if the first was long and difficult. I'll keep the updates coming....urghhh. But, we do have a great nice nurse!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

The Portas said...

Appreciate your nice nurse! :)

I'm wishing for the best for you guys. I hope you can get in today.

Sarah said...

Followed a link to your blog from Meg's little Elijah's site. From one heart Mom to another - I'm praying for your and your Eli.
www.evanbraveheart.blogspot.com

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

OMG! We were told the very same thing the minute they were to start taking Matthew away for his first surgery at 6:30 am....

but they ended up finding a bed after all .... and he was taken back an hour later .... so....
you never know!!! We called Dr. Mayman all hysterical ... and then he called Dr. Hanley ... not sure if Hanley had anything to do with it... but, we had been waiting 3 weeks for that surgery.... Matthew was pretty critical by that point... so.... let's keep our fingers crossed that you can still get in today!!!!

I will keep praying for you to get in ....ugh... I would NOT want to be second on the list...

Samantha said...

I am praying for all things to go as they are intended to go today.

Hugs to you all!
Samantha

Kenna said...

We don't know one another, but I will keep Isaac & your family in my prayers.