We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, November 14, 2007








Well....Isaac's fever is still slowly creeping up. Currently at 38.8 and he's on the cooling blanket and on tylenoyl. I told the nurse to check his blood for infections...so, they just drew blood for tests and took a urine sample.
I was able to get Dr. Perry and Dr. Hanley's pics today!! What great docs!
I'm not sure who our nurse is tonight...my fingers are crossed!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

My BOYFRIEND ...

DR. FRANK L(LIFESAVER) HANLEY!!!!!!!


uh.. glad they took blood and checking for infections...
geez... I kinda thought they would have done that by now....??

Matthew got MRSA there right after his first surgery..
his bp went way up, hr went way up, and of course a fever... but I think his was 103 F

hope he didn't pick up a bug..

I'll be back..

keeping the dear little fella in my prayers...

Mandy said...

Now what lind of music is Isaac listening to? The type Joe listens to or the classical stuff? I'm sure you can print out a pic of the doctors and put somewhere in your house. You might as well call them family now!!