We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, November 07, 2007






WEll...We are settled in at RMH and Isaac is asleep. We have to report to the hospital at 6:30...so, I'll catch you up on funny stories tomorrow while we wait. We need to get some sleep! Isaac is doing good...still wretching a bit...but, he's smiling as always. We are Dr. Hanley's only case tomorrow, so I hope he gets good rest tonight!
Thanks for everyone's love and help and kind words. I wasn't expecting this surgery to be SO big...so, reading the comments helps calm my nerves (although, a little valium couldn't hurt either). I'll keep you updated throughout the day...even if it's short ones with my cell phone! Thanks again for everyone that's helping with the boys (mom) and all my car pooling moms, my heart mom friends, and my church mamas...and everyone else that loves us enough to check on us and make sure we're ALIVE!
We are doing good..the boys are going to school, Joe is here getting on my nerves already...and Isaac couldn't be in better hands...We are so blessed to be surrounded by such love. We feel all your prayers and hugs!!! (I'll stop now before you make me cry..that's all I need is a runny nose before I try to go to sleep!)

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

The Portas said...

I hope you all got wonderful rest last night! Isaac is going to be a champ today. I'll keep praying and will check back lots for updates.

Grandma Judy said...

Kat,
Your boys here are doing great, so don't worry about them.

Let us know something as soon as you can. We love you!

Grandma Judy said...

Hey baby Isaac,
We have good news for you...you just had another cousin born. Aunt Christy had a little baby girl 7 lbs 3 ozs.
She is just as cute as you are. Her name is Catherine. She was named after great grandma Kitty Cat.
Hurry home so you can go play with her!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

What awesome pics of your best boys...

we need some of you too little missy!!

Hugs!