We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Isaac went back for surgery at 9am....we are just waiting for Dr. Hanley to come and speak to us before he heads to the OR. It's going to be a long day and I will post updates as they update me. Thanks again for all the prayers and help.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

The Portas said...

Praying hard for Isaac, Dr. Hanley and for YOU. I hope you can find some peace in the day ahead.

Samantha said...

I am praying for all of you...
Hugs!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I will be checking your blog all day!

Hugs Kathy and Joe!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.