We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, November 16, 2007

Icky (Isaac's silly nickname) has a really low heart rate this morning. I am not sure what that's all about so, I am just waiting for the docs to round. We have a great nurse today, libby, but.....we are sharing her with a twin....I forsee a LONG day ahead for us. They are still holding his feeds ( since yesterday am)....he is losing all his chub!!!! I will update after rounds.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Dina said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon your site but I have been following Isaac's progress. My daughter had her 3rd open heart surgery this past May at UCSF. I hope that his low heart rate is easily corrected and he can come off of the vent soon.
He is a very handsome boy!

Dina
jilliansommers.blogspot.com

James said...

Kathy,
I can tell you really want to talk to anybody, somebody real bad! It took me 10 minutes to catch up on the posts!!! Just kidding. :)
So did they ever come to a real conclusion why Isaac has a fever?
It seems to be very crazy there. Do they have cameras at the RMH?
Why would his heart rate be slow; come on tell the whole story so I won't have to worry and guess. James does the same thing; it must run in the family. haha. Take care and hurry home. Love, Abby

Grandma Judy said...

Kat,
You've got to go to Jilly's blog. She is beautiful. Be sure to read the most recent post from her mom....it's so positive.

It's so amazing reading all of the good experiences families have had.I never realized there were so many "Heart babies" out there! ! !

The Portas said...

That heart rate will hopefully come down soon for little Isaac. Don't worry about his chub...he'll gain it all back in no time.

I'm hoping and praying your day isn't too crazy. Hang in there, prayers still coming your way.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Hummmmmm
that's odd...

It's down after it's been high???

Fever gone? How's the bp?

Well..
just checking on you...
will be back..
I come over a hundred times a day....

Hugs girlie.