We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, November 26, 2007

The wireless is back up!!! I can shop now!!! Yippie!!

Isaac is still a crab muffin. He can't sleep...he doesn't like anyone touching him...he's just miserable. But, we might be going home tomorrow...and it will be all worth it!! He got his pacer wires taken out today, the stitches from his chest tubes taken out, and he's scheduled to get his RSV shot today (boy...will that make him mad!). They are trying to get us scheduled for the cath lab tomorrow morning...and then we can be out of here by late afternoon!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!!!

So...have I told you that my snazzy new phone isn't working? Joe's at the apple store again trying to get it working. We had vegetable lasagna for lunch..yuck! (I'm sure that there's good vegetable lasagna out there somewhere...but, trust me...it isn't here!)

Isaac is beckoning me...so, adios for now!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

home sweet home...you're on your way!

will you be driving or flying???

you guys are looking good!

love - lisa m

Krista said...

Kathy..so glad things are going so well. YEAH! Isaac sure is a cutie..I love the pictures. What fun to see all the tubes/wires coming out! I love that stage of these hospital journies! Keep postin' pictures and keeping us updated..even when you get home! Love to all! Isaac better behave himself tonight!

Mandy said...

Thanks for warning me that Joe would have your phone. It's always nice to call you and Joe answers. I just LOVE talking with him. He talks my ears off. :)

I hope you get home soon. Eli misses you a bunch.

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Make more videos. I want about 100 of them.

The Portas said...

Sorry to hear about his crabby pants. Once he's home with his family again I'm sure he'll be happy as pie. I'm so happy you get to leave! Woooohooooo! Another step is behind you!

Good job, Isaac!