We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Friday, November 23, 2007

We changed rooms again today. We are now in a room with only one other baby. Our plan is to just chill over the weekend with hopes of going home early next week. We did an echo today and lung profusion scan....I think the results from both are fine (or at least I haven't heard otherwise). Isaac was off oxygen for a little while today....but, now he's back on. We will have the weekend to get him off! Thanks CIndy for the pumpkin pie....I intend on eating it all by myself! The wireless in the hospital is out again and I'm typing on my snazzy phone.... But it just takes SO long...so, I'll type more tomorrow.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey Kathy! Glad to hear things are moving forward and you're getting closer to leaving! I'll miss you, that's for sure. Nobody to get into trouble with while waiting our turn to leave. Things are going well here. I'm loving holding my little Aubrey. It's amazing to see her so big and knowing that Brooklyn will get there at some point. I've decided to stay home until Sunday. I just can't leave yet. =) I'm happy to hear Isaac is doing so well. See you soon.

The Portas said...

It will be good for Isaac to heal up over the weekend. I'm excited that you will be going home soon....enough of the hospital! You guys are doing great. Still praying...