We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Well...Isaac's fever is slowly creeping up not down. It's not that much of a fever yet (38.5)...and that's with tylenoyl. So, that fever makes his heart beat faster and then his blood pressure higher...urghhh.

Here's a link to see the news about the twins: Click here


I'll post pictures tonight when I get to the RMH (if I get there!). I was able to get one of Dr. Perry and...ta da da da...Dr. Hanley!! It was my LUCKY day!
Ta Ta for now!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm so glad Isaac got you this phone. Now you are finally updating us like you are suppose to. Where are the pics???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

DOH! Looks like Mom told YOU!
*giggling*

Well.. you're just like a little mama bear watching over your little cub...

I treasure my picture of me and my boyfriend Dr. Hanley!!!!!
I get all giddy like a schoolgirl when I think of him!!!!
Mike always has to remind me that I'm married!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

You're in that very first big room right.. the one where the CVICU desk is?? That's where the real serious kids are ... right??