We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The wireless is still down in the hospital...good thing I have my snazzy phone. Isaac is still a cranky bug...but, when I munch on his feet or neck ...he will start laughing! He NEVER laughed before. I almost wanted to cry! Dr. Mayman was right...he is going to turn into a totally different baby! Joe is at rmh getting some much needed rest. I can't wait to get home!! I'll post a longer post tonight when I can type on the computer....but, you have the basics...isaac is awesome!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to visit with my "new and improved" grandson. I guess it's about time to get him talking!

Mandy said...

Laughing??? Isaac is really finally laughing??? That's great!!!! We are going to have so much more fun playing with him now. And now when Meghan tries to take the toys from him, he can yell at her!! Just wait, the two kids together are going to drive you crazy. Maybe I will have to plan a trip to your house next week after all.

Have fun and make us a video clip of him.

Mandy said...

Come on Kat, WE WANT PICS!!!!!!!