We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We made it home!!!
Safe and sound! He slept the entire flight (but, it was only an hour flight). No bags were lost, no tears were shed, and I'm ready to go to sleep in my OWN bed!
Goodnight guys!
Thanks for checking on us.
We have an appointment tomorrow with our card, Dr. Mayman. I'll post after we visit with him (so, a night post).

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOO happy you are home.

The Portas said...

YAYYYYyyy! So happy for you guys. Give that sweet baby a smooch for me.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Home sweet home!

Can't wait to get a Dr. Mayman update...
I spoke w/ him this morning ~ I LOVE HIM

Edwin Khodabakchian said...

It is a great relief to see Eli go successfully through the complete repair. This is a great step forward. Another proof that he is a fighter!

Mandy said...

Sorry I have to work and I can't come to visit. I'll wait until Joe gets home so that I can get on his nerves!! :)

Have fun with mom and Christy. I'm sooooo upset that I'm missing that house full of kids!! (NOT!!) Sorry mom :)

Grandma Nelson said...

Welcome home!!! I can't wait to come & visit.

Anonymous said...

We just got internet in the house so I just caught up on everything and I'm so glad you are home. We love ya and are thinking about you. love the Bunkers

Samantha said...

I am so happy you are home...now maybe you can take a moment to yourself as well Kathy! I hope that the card appt went perfectly yesterday...can't wait to hear the update.

Hugs,
Samantha

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Glad everything worked out for you guys!!