We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Monday, November 19, 2007

Oh....do we have a busy day planned. First, one of Isaac's arterial lines are not drawing back (allowing them to pull blood)...so, they are going to come in to rewire it. Then, we will have the right arterial one pulled. After some time, we will then maybe pull the chest tube and then go for the vent. I could be rocking my baby to sleep tonight!!! Although, he doesn't like to be rocked....I will anyway...because I need to! I will keep you updated as the hurdles are passed.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Busy day indeed! Best of luck on getting to rock your little sweetie to sleep tonight...I know that you need it...so does he...even if he does not realize it :)

Big Hugs,
Samantha

The Portas said...

Ooohhh I am hoping for that for you!! How wonderful it would be to hold your precious boy today.

Good luck! Thinking about you guys constantly...

SUGGS FAMILY said...

keeping you all in my prayers! I hope all goes well today and you are holding your boy tonight!

Grandma Judy said...

Have they done anything yet? I know you can't leave the room to call, but could you send an email please?????

Anonymous said...

Good luck super mom! I hope you are rocking him right now.
Brittany