We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, November 08, 2007

OH MY GOSH....surgery is over and Dr. Hanley was able to do a FULL REPAIR!!! He was able patch all the arteries, undo the ap window, close the vsd, and add the valve!!! I can't believe it.....our baby has sats at 100%!!! We get to go back to see him in about an hour. He still has a long recovery ahead.....but, we're ready for the challenge!!! Thanks everyone for your prayers.....What powerful people we know!!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Thank God...

I have chills...
this is wonderful wonderful news.

The Portas said...

I am so happy to read this. Prayers have been answered! Thank God.

Still praying for a good recovery.

I hope you guys can get a little rest. I bet you're exhausted. That was one long surgery.

Anonymous said...

I have chills also! I am soooooo happy for you guys!!!! What great news!!!!
Brittany

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful! i couldn't be happier for your family - this just made my day! lisa