We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Isaac went back for his heart cath about 9am. (the first case didn't show up...so, lucky for us!) His left leg isn't as puffy today...but, I still asked Dr. Perry not to use that leg for the cath procedure. Now...we just wait.
Joe got me an iPhone so that I would have good phone reception and internet at all times while we're at the hospital...now...my stinking phone is not working. I'm sure it's TOTALLY user error...but, thank goodness the hospital computers are up and running...(that's what i'm updating you on now).
I will post once he's out of the cath and let you know how it went and how many collaterals had to be coiled!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the pictures with his eyes open...even though he IS still half asleep, It does show that he is on his way to recovery.

Hope he's out of the cath lab soon.
Have a GOOD day!

We love you, and the boys do miss you.

The Portas said...

Just checking in...

Elijah had to have some collaterals coiled at his heart cath a few weeks ago and I was surprised at how long it took.

I hope you have someone who is there with you to wait with??

Sending you all lots of hugs and prayers.

p.s. I want an iPhone! I'm jealous!

Samantha said...

I too am VERY jealous about the iphone...lucky you! I am thinking of you guys waiting to hear how his cath went.

Hugs,
Samantha

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

hummmm an iphone, huh ...
I'm curious if you like it.. I've heard mixed reviews...

those are a little out of my price range... unless they've come down a little... not just the phone, but the service...

lemme know!

Glad the cath is allllll over.
Maybe you can be home this weekend, huh???