We are just a family of five...three boys, a mom, a dad, a hamster, and dog. Welcome to our crazy world. Our adventures will make you laugh, cry, and pee in your pants...
RSS

Thursday, November 08, 2007

They have had Isaac for almost 12 hours now....and we still haven't heard any news. My fingers are crossed that they keep working to do a full repair. Poor Joe is wiped out and just fell asleep on the couch here in the waiting room (i fell asleep this afternoon)....at this point, I think we could sleep anywhere....even standing up! I'll keep you guys updated!

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are the most wonderful parents ever!!! I am also hoping for the full repair. Can't wait to hear! Hope your feeling ok Joe, Kristy chiped her tooth also and got it fixed today, small world.
Love,
Brittany

Grandma Judy said...

Grey's Anatomy is keeping me entertained for the moment.....but I am still anxiously awaiting some news. You might as well get that phone charged up so you can make one super-duper conference call. I guess THAT is why your home phone battery is almost dead. I've had SO many calls.

Take care of Isaac, and Joe, and of course yourself ! ! ! If we need to find a private duty nurse to stay with Isaac, let me know...I'll start looking.

Mandy said...

Thanks for keeping mom updated. She just called and told me that Isaac was out and everything is good. She said that you get to go see him in 45 mins!! Give him lots of kisses for us!!

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

So... did it end up being about 14 hours?